“Great Product, Great Service for a Great Nights Sleep”
We achieve “Great Product” by:
- Sourcing, creating and designing product to meet needs and provide benefits, thereby improving sleep and health.
- Providing coherent collections of beds and mattresses, from good to very best.
- Providing flexible products with choices, allowing customers options to tailor and customise, meeting their needs and tastes.
- Quality controlling our products to ensure consistency in manufacture and longevity.
- Never sacrificing quality or specification for cost or price.
We achieve “Great Service” by:
- Offering advice, which is honest and focussed on meeting the customer needs.
- Providing information which educates and illustrates the benefits and features of products, meaning customers make informed choices.
- Pricing products clearly and consistently. Discounts will always be honest and genuine.
- Making the process easy and stress free by offering services aimed at removing fears and obstacles.
- Providing after sales which will always be fair and strive for consistency.
- Strive to exceed expectations, be flexible and accommodating whenever possible.
- Being a great employer to all our family of employees by motivating, encouraging and providing a fulfilling, enjoyable working environment.
Our mission is to provide “A Great Nights Sleep”
- Our name and brand is the guarantee customers will receive a Great Product, Great Service providing a Great Nights Sleep.
Our values are:
morally accountable for ones behaviour.
• Take ownership of tasks, actions, issues, challenges and see through to completion
• Focus on the why and how to improve or fix, don’t seek blame or look for excuses
• Self examine, review your actions and seek ways to improve and learn
free of deceit, truthful and sincere.
• Be upfront and honest with everyone including yourself
• Do what you say you will when you say you will
• Take ownership of your weaknesses or shortcomings, own up and learn
• Always be fair and consistent
• Feedback constructively as soon as possible
a person who plays or works well as a member of a team.
• Engage with everyone, and show interest in both work and personal activities
• Listen, ask questions and offer constructive feedback if asked for
• Understanding your team (DISC) and flex your style accordingly
• Share and celebrate success humbly
• Provide help, assistance and support to everyone when required
• Focus on the system or process first when problem solving
displaying kindness and concern for others.
• Listen to both customer and colleague, views, thoughts and concerns with empathy and respect
• Communicate politely and courteously
• In times of need provide time, kindness and compassion
• Family values will always remain central, an environment where people come before profit
Pledge or bound to a certain course or policy; dedicated.
• Engage & be Interested in the business and its activities
• Provide flexibility and accommodation
• Go above and beyond to help customers & the business
• Proactive approach to improving & issue solving
• Embrace the mission and values of the business